Quicktionary 2 Premium
A portable, hand-held scanning translator that can scan a word or a full line of text and provide immediate word-by-word translation, including idioms and phrases. Also provides audio pronunciation of individual words or full lines of text in selected languages.
The Quicktionary®2 Premium comes with free space on its memory card for maximum flexibility. This allows you to add additional dictionaries at your convenience.
The Pen has the ability to scan, store and transfer up to 20,000 lines of editable text. Text can be saved onto the Pen and transferred to your PC at a later stage, or can be scanned and transferred directly into most Windows-based applications.
Ideal for language students, students who need to read and/or copy texts, travelers, researchers, business people and others.
The Quicktionary® is fully customizable and additional content can be added by purchasing a Wizcard
- Stay focused on your reading while the Quicktionary® helps you interpret your text quickly and easily.
- Save all the time you would have spent searching through a paper dictionary or typing into an electronic dictionary.
- Save the trouble and inconvenience of flatbed scanning or photocopying texts.
- Scan up to 20,000 lines of editable text, store it on your Pen and transfer it directly to your PC at your convenience.
- Scan text directly into any Windows-based application.
- Expand your vocabulary using any one of the many supported dictionaries.
- Take the Quicktionary® anywhere you go. This small, portable, handheld device is designed to fit in your pocket.
- Comprehensive translation that extends beyond the simple, most frequently used meaning of the word.
- Direct look-up of idioms/phrases.
Identification of inflected words and the display of their corresponding entries.
Recognition of over 300,000 words and expressions per dictionary.
Multiple preloaded dictionaries (dictionary combination differs depending on product purchased)
History option enabling review of the last 80 looked up words.
Audio word pronunciation with text-to-speech (TTS) technology using built-in speaker or earphones.
Recognition of a wide range of printed font types and sizes (6-22 points - up to 8mm), including inverted text on contrasting backgrounds (except red on white, white on red, blue on black and black on blue).
Recognition and automatic merging of hyphenated text.
Two display modes: Toggle between abridged and complete definition/translation display.
- Available free space on external flash card for FREE download of over 25 additional dictionaries available on the Wizcomtech website.
- Available free space on external flash card enabling installation of additional interface languages and spellers for enhanced character recognition.
- USB connectivity enabling transfer of data to PC.
- Easy to use buttons and straightforward menus.
- Manual insertion of words using the Opticard or the Character Bar.
- Supports various user-interface languages.
- Right/left handed support.
- Auto shut-off feature to preserve battery life.